- Phone: (952)474-8893
- Mailing Address: 301 County Road 19, Excelsior, MN 55331
Female Assault Prevention & Defense Training
Wednesday, July 12
6:00-9:00pm at Mount Calvary (check in 5:30-5:45pm)
Cost: $25 per person
For more information about this program visit www.notmetraining.com
Frequently Asked Questions - see additional information below.
Open to all women of all ages (16 and up). Moms are strongly encouraged to attend with their daughters. This training will focus on the who, what, when, where and how of assaults.
Participants will learn:
- to recognize the sequence of events that take place before an assault
- how to be safe in most environments while working, parking in lots, using public transportation, at college, at work, running, walking, driving, and every day situations
- how to stop the sequence
- how to escape if necessary.
The class is taught by former Navy SEAL, Al Horner and his co-instructor, Karla Rapp. The training is based off his book, NOT ME! and will provide the information and tools to avoid dangerous situations and the hands-on training to escape from those that cannot be avoided.
A signed liability waiver is required for each participant. Download the waiver here.
- This is not a martial arts class. The majority of time is spent in lecture, and a small portion at the end has some mild physical movement that is simple for all ages, sizes and fitness levels. Participate as you wish.
- Dress comfortably.
Signed waiver (speeds up check in)
Water Bottle if needed
Notebook/pen - no handouts.
Cash/check/credit if you desire to purchase a book or safety item.