- Phone: (952)474-8893
- Mailing Address: 301 County Road 19, Excelsior, MN 55331
Female Safety and Assault Prevention Training
Saturday, April 7, 2018
1:00-4:00pm at Mount Calvary
Cost: $40 per person, $50 per family
A signed liability waiver is required for each participant. Download the waiver here.
For more information about this program visit www.notmetraining.com
Open to all women, ages 15 and up. Moms are strongly encouraged to attend with their daughters. This training will focus on the who, what, when, where and how of assaults.
Participants will learn:
- To recognize the sequence of events that take place before an assault.
- How to be safe in most environments while working, parking in lots, using public transportation, at college, at work, running, walking, driving, and every day situations.
- How to stop the sequence.
- How to escape, if necessary.
The training is based on Al Horner's book, NOT ME! and will provide the information and tools to avoid dangerous situations, and the hands-on training to escape from those that cannot be avoided.
- This is not a martial arts class. The majority of time is spent in lecture, and a small portion at the end has some mild physical movement that is simple for all ages, sizes and fitness levels. Participate as you wish.
- Dress comfortably.
Signed waiver (speeds up check in)
Notebook/pen - there are no handouts.
Cash/check/credit, if you wish to purchase a book or safety item.