- Phone: (952)474-8893
- Mailing Address: 301 County Road 19, Excelsior, MN 55331
PRESCHOOL EXTENDED CARE OPTIONS
Curb Service allows parents to drop off or pick up children at curbside. Illness, injury, babies, and tight schedules are all good reasons to use curb service.
- Times-close to classroom arrival and departure times
- Call the preschool office
- $.50 cents each way/child
Parents use early arrival to get to meetings and appointments on time. Volunteering at the elementary schools often begins earlier than 9:00am. Drop your preschoolers off early and begin your volunteer shift less harried.
- Starting at 7:00am
- Sign up in the hallway the day before you use the service
- Cost is $14 if you arrive between 7-8am and $8 if you arrive between 8-9am.
Lunch Bunch is convenient for parents and a play date for the children. Morning and afternoon children can go to Lunch Bunch.
- Approximately 11:30-12:30
- Sign up in the hallway or call the preschool office.
- $8. If you stay a full day the cost is already included in your tuition.
- Pack a lunch from home
Play Break gives parents more time at the end of the day. Meeting buses of elementary- aged siblings, appointments, and work schedules demand extra time after regular class times. Play Break is a great way to have play dates-right at school.
- 3:15-4:15pm ($8) 4:15-6:00pm is an additional $6.
- Sign up in the hallway or call the preschool office