You are invited to let us know of any prayer requests you have for yourself or someone you love. Call the church office at 952-474-8893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women of Mount Calvary pray while they knit prayer shawls for people struggling with an illness, recovering from surgery, or experiencing hardship or grief. Prayer shawls are a reminder that the person receiving the shawl is covered in prayer. Prayer shawls are also presented at Holy Baptism. For more information contact Corinne at 952-474-8286.
Do you need care? Are you hurting? Have you recently suffered a loss? Is a loved one ill? Mount Calvary has people who can offer help and hope. Tender Lutheran Caregivers are people who can offer you a little TLC-tender loving care. They are available to:
- Help individuals working through grief after the death of a loved one.
- Visit the sick in hospitals, homes, and care centers.
- Comfort the lonely and depressed.
- Be a friend to someone who needs a friend.
- Reach out to members of the congregation who need a concerned listener.
Marriage & Divorce Care
Your pastors are available to meet with couples and individuals experiencing marital challenges or divorce. Your pastors can also refer you to professional counselors. There are tools and help available for finding stability, healing and hope.